In the month of November, The Huffington Post are sharing inspiring giving stories from around the world in the lead up to the #GivingTuesday 2016. The series features stories from #GivingTuesday partners that are doing great giving campaigns. Submit your 250 – 500 word story for a chance to have your giving campaign shared with the world!
The Huffington Post requires that the blog piece:
- Is personal and written from a first person voice (or is a story about a local hero/champion).
- Are not promotional pieces, but more about why you do what you do.
- Are personal narratives. It can be written by you, someone who has benefited from your program, one of your not-for-profit/charity partners, one of your influencers, a staff or board member — anyone who can speak personally to the mission of what you do.
- 1 photo and a link to your website
- Author name, title/relationship to organisation
- Author headshot
- Brief (1-2 sentence) author bio
- All posts must be between 250-500 words (but not more than 500).